Over the last few years in Thailand, foreign business transactions have rapidly risen, increasing the likelihood of litigations. Although Thais are known to be non-litigious, the rise of foreign residents has tampered and increased the judicial system activity. Foreigners are advised to always secure the services of a law firm in Thailand when faced with legal controversy in the country.
Disputes happen in business and whenever your business finds itself in a dispute, Antares can represent you through the whole process. We represented a myriad of clients and you will be in experienced hands from negotiation to court litigation.
Antares experienced litigators can assist you with the following matters:
• Disputes between vendors and customers
• Consumer Protection Law
• Breach of warranties and covenants related to acquisitions of businesses and properties
• Requests and Objections of Motions for Injunctions
• Business contracts and commercial disputes
• Creditor’s rights litigation including bankruptcy and adversary proceedings
Our goal is to help our clients resolve disputes and legal controversy as quickly and efficiently as possible. Our multilingual lawyers can use their intercultural communication skills to provide clear and effective legal advice and dispute resolution.