Over the last few years in Thailand, foreign business transactions have rapidly risen. Of course, this increases the likelihood of litigations. Although Thais are known to be non-litigious, the rise of foreign residents has tampered with and increased the amount of judicial system activity. Foreigners are advised to always secure the services of a law firm in Thailand when faced with legal controversy in the country.
Disputes happen in business and whenever your business finds itself in a dispute, Antares Advisory can represent you through the whole process. From negotiation to court litigation, you will be in experienced hands the entire time.
Antares Advisory is experienced with the following matters:
• Disputes between vendors and customers
• Consumer Protection Law
• Breach of warranties and covenants related to acquisitions of businesses and properties
• Requests and Objections of Motions for Injunctions
• Business contracts and commercial disputes
• Creditor’s rights litigation including bankruptcy and adversary proceedings
Our goal is to help our clients resolve disputes and legal controversy as quickly and efficiently as possible. We have multilingual attorneys who use their intercultural communication skills to provide clear and effective dispute resolution. Antares Advisory handles litigation at all levels and has experience representing a myriad of clients.